POLICY STATEMENT FOR PRACTITIONERS OF THE ‘NATURAL HEALTHCARE CENTRE’,
BASED IN THE CHAPLAINCY CENTRE OF LANCASTER UNIVERSITY
1. Practitioners must be qualified and experienced in the professional services they offer: the qualifications they hold must be from a recognised teaching establishment.
2. Practitioners should be a member of their own professional governing body and satisfy all requirements of that body.
3. The practitioner will use any room allocated to them solely for the purpose of practising their particular advertised services and for no other purpose whatsoever.
4. The practitioner will at all times promote the best interests of the group known as ‘The Natural Healthcare Centre’ to ensure the highest level of professional treatment and client satisfaction.
5. The practitioner will guarantee to meet and satisfy all appointments and arrangements, or in circumstances where this is impossible to contact clients and cancel as appropriate.
6. The practitioner will guarantee to maintain an insurance policy indemnifying them in respect of professional negligence claims arising out of their practice.
7. The practitioner will maintain full records on all clients and deal with them in accordance with the rules of their professional body. Client confidentiality will be respected at all times.
Policy reviewed October 2015